Adoration Reopening: Effective Friday, July 3rd
Dear Blessed Sacrament Adorers,
The Blessed Sacrament Adoration Chapel reopened Friday, July 3rd, at 12am. Below is the list of updated instructions to be mindful of:
· If you are sick and/or feeling unwell, please do NOT come
· If you are ever in need of a sub and are unable to find one, please contact Caleb at email@example.com
o Inviting someone who doesn’t have a Holy Hour to be your sub is a great to way to Evangelize!
· Please sanitize your hands prior to entering the Chapel (sanitizing station at interior entrance)
· Masks are OPTIONAL
· There is NO SIGN IN SHEET at this time to prevent the spread of any germs with paper and pens
· There are to be no more than 4 people in the Chapel at any given time
o You are always welcome to pray outside in your car at anytime
o Priority is given to those adorers who have signed up for a given time
· You are welcome to bring reading material with you, provided that you take it back with you when you leave
· If you use the restroom, please exit out the door you entered, and after using the restroom please wipe down/sanitize the bathroom area you were in with the sanitation spray and paper towels
· When you leave:
o please spray and wipe down your chair and kneeler (solution spray bottles and paper towels located in the Chapel)
o please remove any reading material your brought with you
o please take a sanitation wipe with you on your way out and wipe down the inside and outdoor door handles
Please take a moment to view this video with our updated procedures:
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks & God Bless!
ADORATION AT CHURCH OF THE BLESSED SACRAMENT LAUNCHED ON OCTOBER 7!
Come, Let us Adore Him!
(To sign up for a weekly holy hour at Church of the Blessed Sacrament, click the tab above and follow the prompts)